Already applied?View Dashboard
Coordinateur Maîtrise d’Ouvrage (F/H)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 602120BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Dec. 03, 2018
Job Summary:The’ Real Estate Development by Euro Disney’ division is in charge of Val d’Europe development, ensuring consistent urban planning and sustainable quality. It contributes to the economic, social and environmental activity of Val d'Europe and strives to attract French and international companies and provide relocation assistance.
The Master Plan – Special Projects team is more specifically in charge of managing the company’s own property as well as handling dedicated projects such as the development strategy for Park backstage areas and new construction of support buildings for the company.
To meet the needs generated by our growing assets, we are recruiting an engineer who can manage coordination of several construction sites while ensuring proper implementation of specifications.
Responsibilities:Your day-to-day responsibilities
Reporting to the Master Plan–Special Projects Director of the Real Estate division, you will be responsible for several major construction sites. You will be in charge of organising the worksite and coordinating project management while respecting the Four Keys: Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency.
Your role implies assiduous presence on the worksites. Working in full synergy with the different parties, you will serve as relay between the various internal teams and contractors.
Your main duties will be:
• Ensuring that projects are delivered respecting quality standards, on time and on budget
• Managing all aspects of your projects, including technical, financial, safety and manpower
• Monitoring progress and ensuring that qualitative and quantitative targets are met in compliance with all regulations
- Respecting the construction schedule and completion phase deadlines
Basic Qualifications:Do you have the right profile?
Ideally, you have a master’s degree in engineering, majoring in Construction, Buildings, Public Works and/or Infrastructures and have had at least one significant experience in the field
- You possess in-depth knowledge of the construction sector, from a technical as well as legal, safety, economic and financial standpoint
- You have strong communication skills and are familiar with different negotiation techniques
- You are proficient in CAO/DAO software packages, scheduling software (MS Project) and basic business tools (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- You speak excellent French and English (level B2)
- You set priorities effectively, enabling you to react according to the level of urgency and greatest importance
Preferred Qualifications:The Disneyland Paris difference
- Real estate development in a strong growth phase
- A wide variety of worksites to be managed
- And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site!
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure? Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today !
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later