Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Partner Labor Strategy (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 602119BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Feb. 26, 2019
Job Summary:Part of the Disneyland Paris Human Resources Division, the Labor Relations Division develops and implements company labor strategy in line with operational needs and promotes social dialogue.
In a context of labor market and workplace transformation, the Division provides support for all company labor strategy projects by negotiating labor agreements and navigating change to enable continued Company growth.
Responsibilities:Your missions ?
As Senior Partner Labor Strategy, you will report directly to the Labor Relations Director and your main duties will be:
- Preparing and managing collective bargaining with social partners
- Holding preliminary meetings with the various stakeholders: business, social partners, authorities, third parties
- Steering the thought process to support the labor model transformation – including within the framework of creating new bodies and regrouping “branches” – and translating ideas into strategic orientations for the company
- Providing support for the transformation by leveraging skills training
- Assisting in setting up the new classification system by rescaling jobs to give them more depth
- Preparing and following up on various cross-cutting projects while respecting the labor and economic balance
Ideally, you have a master’s degree in Labor Law or equivalent, and at least 10 years of experience managing labor relations in a company or a consulting firm
You have proven listening and interpersonal skills and practiced powers of persuasion
You have strong analytical skills and creativity, enabling you to provide informed input and solutions
You are an independent self-starter and have an agile mindset able to switch easily from one subject to the next
You speak fluent French and good intermediate level English (B2)
The Disneyland Paris difference ?
- A multicultural environment with a wide diversity of professions and populations
- Labor policies based on dialogue, diversity, insertion and multiple social issues in line with our transformation projects
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure? Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests. You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later