Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager Prévention Risques Professionnels (F/H)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 621167BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Dec. 24, 2018
Job Summary:Occupational Health & Safety Manager (F/M)
The Disneyland Paris Health & Safety Division is recruiting an Occupational Health & Safety Manager for the maintenance division (about 3000 employees).
The mission of the Occupational Health & Safety team is to provide support for the physical wellbeing of employees and workers from outside companies in order to protect the human capital, brand image and legal and financial interests of Disneyland Paris.
As part of this team, you will co-direct the safety management system with your internal maintenance clients, at several facilities, respecting the Four Disney Keys: Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Ensuring the smooth running of a team of health & safety advisers and assistants
- Steering risk reduction processes and providing support for internal clients (Maintenance managers, senior managers and directors)
- Providing safety management support to principals on subcontractor worksites
- Assessing compliance and ensuring application of French and European regulations as well as American standards
- Leading continuous improvement projects
- Defining and ensuring application of safety rules within your sector
- Assisting in meeting targets within your scope of responsibility
- Promoting relations and communication with all lines of business and/or internal and external partners
- Coordinating and overseeing your team’s work (managers, supervisors, etc.), as well as the work of partners, internal and external service providers
- Providing risk management support for internal clients
- Monitoring and improving safety management on subcontractor worksites
- Co-managing health & safety management reviews along with internal clients
- Analysing risk assessments, reviews and cross-cutting initiatives for your sector
- Ensuring regulatory reports are written up as well as any necessary reporting
- Assisting in writing up and building HST investment budgets for your internal clients
- Assessing your team’s performance, promoting career development (training, support, mobility) and fostering a dynamic team environment
- Ensuring application of relevant legislation, agreements and HR policies while ensuring good labour relations
Basic Qualifications:Do you have the right profile?
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree (HST/QHSE) and at least 5 years of experience on an industrial site or Disneyland Paris, in the field of safety and/or worksite conditions
- You have team management experience working on major projects with a variety of stakeholders
- You speak fluent French and English (level B1 minimum)
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later