Already applied?View Dashboard
Attractions and Shows Mechanical Engineer M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 603605BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Dec. 27, 2018
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Defining restrictive conditions to be implemented in case of faulty equipment and/or attraction operation.
- Providing input and suggestions for rehabilitating equipment and asset management.
- Specifying technical elements to be included in maintenance plans and determining frequency.
- On rare occasions, providing assistance in person on attractions or shows to help repair equipment while respecting all safety rules pertaining to persons and property.
- Providing expertise on equipment pertaining to mechanical systems.
- Ensuring that technical documentation is updated for all equipment and attractions within your scope of duties and concerning mechanical systems.
- Providing support to mechanical parts production services.
- Ensuring projects are run effectively, on time, on budget while respecting the quality guidelines.
Do you have the right profile?
- Ideally you have a master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and have at least 2 years experience in a mechanical engineering department
- You are proficient in CAD software (Solidworks, Autocad)
- You speak fluent French (level C1 required) and, preferably, advanced-intermediate English (B2)
- You are flexible to work day/evening/night shifts and to be on call certain weekends and bank holidays
- A chance to become polyvalent and gain experience through a variety of work situations.
- The opportunity to work on cutting-edge equipment and constantly evolving technology.
- Technical training provided to keep up with the latest technologies
- Career opportunities in other areas of maintenance and advancement to team manager positions
- Access to career development training (team management, administration, etc.)
- And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later