Already applied?View Dashboard
School Holiday - Retail - Salesperson M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 623677BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jan. 07, 2019
Job Summary:***** Exclusively for two weeks contracts for Paris Winter School Holiday (Feb 23rd to March 10th, 2019 ) and Spring School Holiday (Apr 20th to May 5th, 2019) *****
The Disneyland Paris Merchandise Division includes 63 boutiques located throughout the two Parks, Disney Village and our 7 Hotels. Each boutique has a specific theme and offers a wide range of souvenir products, enabling our guests to take a piece of Disney magic home with them: toys and games, clothing, tableware, media and communication products, sweets, drinks, collectibles, etc.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
Part of a sales team (from 50 to 100 people) in one of our boutiques, you will be in close daily contact with all of our guests.
Responsibilities:Your main duties will be:
• Greeting guests and providing sales assistance in the retail area
• Proposing additional or complementary items which meet guest needs or set sales objectives
• Ringing up purchases at the cash register and processing various means of payment
• Restocking shelves throughout the day and after boutique closing to avoid product shortages
• Bringing your boutique’s theme to life by interacting with guests, answering their questions and creating special moments
Do you have the right profile?
• You have a sales-related degree (vocational high school or 2-year degree) and a first work experience of at least 1 year in retail sales and/or customer relations, preferably in a high-volume setting
• You are cheerful, dynamic and have good teamwork skills
• You speak fluent French (C1) and intermediate level English (B1).
• You are available to work shifts in the hours between 6 am and 2 am
The Disneyland Paris difference
• Working with an international clientele
• Acquiring flexibility and experience in multiple positions (sales, cashier station, stocking and refilling, themed interaction, etc.)
• Learning how to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume retail setting
• And, especially, a chance to work in a unique, magical and enchanting environment!
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information:***** Exclusively for two weeks contracts for Paris Winter School Holiday (Feb 23rd to March 10th, 2019 ) and Spring School Holiday (Apr 20th to May 5th, 2019) *****
This interviews will occur in Marne la vallée, France, for a Job Opportunity in Marne la Vallée, France
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later