Already applied?View Dashboard
School Holiday - Greeting - Attraction Host (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 623675BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jan. 07, 2019
Job Summary:***** Exclusively for two weeks contracts for Paris Winter School Holiday (Feb 23rd to March 10th, 2019 ) and Spring School Holiday (Apr 20th to May 5th, 2019) *****
From the car parks to the Park entrances, from performance venues to the heart of the attractions, the Park Operations division accompanies our guests on every step of their stay at Disneyland® Paris.
Courteous and efficient, we greet, inform and guide our guests, enabling them to enjoy a magical experience throughout their stay at our Resort.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
Part of the Park Operations Division, comprising some 1700 Cast Members (Disney employees), you will join a 100- to 200-person Attraction team, offering you a varied and exciting work experience at the very heart of customer relations.
Responsibilities:Your duties include:
• Participating in the smooth running of the attraction from its daily opening to daily closing: you are at the heart of the action
• Creating personalised interaction with our guests in relation with the theme of your attraction and exceeding their expectations
• Contributing to the operational effectiveness of your attraction (wait times, loading guests, answering questions, etc.) by demonstrating reactivity and ensuring that all safety rules are respected by you, our guests and your colleagues
• Improving guests’ experience in the face of unforeseen or special events (closed attractions, a guest’s birthday, etc.) by offering alternatives and/or solutions: you are “the” person who will enhance their stay
• Performing duties at all stations of your attraction: greeting, loading and unloading guests, distributing FASTPASS and managing the control tower
• Making guests aware of any age, size, etc. limits at your attraction in order to ensure the safety of all
Do you have the right profile?
• You are very energetic, cheerful and interested in developing your customer service skills in an international context
• You are comfortable with the idea of testing all types of attractions during the opening procedures
• You are able to work at heights (i.e. the Tower of Terror, a 61-metre high drop)
• You handle stress well in all types of situations
• You have a good command of both French and English (level B1).
• You are available to work weekday and weekend shifts in the hours between 6.30 am and 0.30 am
The Disneyland Paris difference
• The opportunity to gain experience in an atypical job and manage complex situations in an international context
• A chance for professional and personal development thanks to a decentralised management approach
• A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training to cover (nearly!) every eventuality
• And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information:***** Exclusively for two weeks contracts for Paris Winter School Holiday (Feb 23rd to March 10th, 2019 ) and Spring School Holiday (Apr 20th to May 5th, 2019) *****
The interview will be held in Marne-La-Vallée for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later