Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager – CRM, Data & AnalyticsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 625521BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Jan. 09, 2019
Job Summary:Are you interested in changing the future of television? The media industry is undergoing rapid change, and Disney-ABC Television is building new capabilities for direct-to-consumer engagement that will enable us to compete in this dynamic new marketplace. The Cross Platform Engagement & Insights team is responsible for innovating and developing the strategies and capabilities to directly address our fans to build relationships and retention.
Disney-ABC Television is seeking a Manager, CRM Data & Analytics, to join the Consumer Insights team. This role will bring experience with both reporting operations and data integration management to support the broader CRM team. The Manager will have a breadth of knowledge in integrating addressable data with marketing channels including email service platforms, as well as how to utilize reporting tools to visually present CRM metrics through dashboards and analyze performance.
Reporting and Analytics:
- Manage the creation and maintenance of CRM reporting including email/push campaign metrics and first party audience data across registration and semi-anonymous sources
- Derive business metrics and present visually for consumer profiles including the development of regular reporting on KPI and dashobards, and tracking LTV for various segments, reporting back to key stakeholders
- Maintain and provide tracking requirements for CRM data sources ie. Tags given to Digital teams to integrate into company registration
- Analyze department’s promotions and communication channels to optimize engagement with consumers
- Recommend tests based on findings to optimize D2C marketing campaigns
- Continue to provide ongoing feedback on process and make recommendations to process evolution when appropriate. Troubleshoot and resolve barriers in a timely and effective manner
- Act as data governance and privacy liaison for new and existing campaign use of addressable data across direct marketing communications and paid media use
- Ensure governance standards on data use policy are upheld with partners, agencies, and vendors
- Project manage data integrations for marketing channel orchestration including data set up with email service and push providers, liasing with internal data teams and external vendors
- Ad hoc projects around CRM matching to increase target audience size
- Interact with multiple partners and continually collaborate across the marketing organization to promote structured thinking and knowledge sharing
- Keep daily tabs on industry trends and serve as a subject matter expert by informing wider team
- Thorough understanding of data-driven marketing technology architecture from the data warehouse to campaign, as well as APIs, web services and functionality that drives personalized campaigns
- Data visualization tools and techniques (i.e. Tableau, BIRST etc. Understanding charts, graphs etc.)
- Data onboarding vendors (ie LiveRamp, Neustar, etc.)
- Web analytics software (tagging and log file based)
- CRM management systems
- Tag management systems (e.g., Tealium)
- Analytical thinker with a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and ROI metrics
- Must understand tagging and coding requirements for tracking against a cross-channel environment
- Proven track record achieving results in a matrixed and/or sometimes ambiguous environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- 5+ years in digital campaign reporting set up and data integration experience
- Look at the world through the lenses of data and enjoy working closely with both engineers and executives.
- Experience working with companies dedicated to the development and building of consumer profile models
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.