Already applied?View Dashboard
Great Season - Food and Beverage - Store keeper M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 622084BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jan. 07, 2019
Job Summary:Our Resort serves 21 million meals each year in its 55 restaurants and 13 bars/cafés throughout the two Theme Parks, Disney Village and our 7 Hotels (from 2- to 5-star), making food service a part of nearly every guest experience.
A wide range of service options and formulas are available to meet guest wants and needs: from traditional table service and fine dining to buffet meals, fast food, banqueting and room service, all prepared using fresh products.
Responsibilities:Your day-to-day responsibilities
• Continuously controlling that the quantity and quality of goods corresponds to delivery notes, as well as checking temperature and expiration dates of goods before signing compliant delivery receipts.
• Ensuring optimal organisation of goods (FIFO) to facilitate inventory, counting and communicating any useful information to the rest of the team
• Storing, unpacking and physical transfer of goods
• Demonstrating dynamic communication and a spirit of initiative within your team
Do you have the right profile?
• You have work experience in a similar position, storekeeping training is a plus
• You handle service-related pressure and rushes easily and effectively
• You are aware that you must be flexible to work mornings and/or evenings depending on your team’s organisation
The Disneyland Paris difference
• Unique food service working conditions which enable a good work-life balance: 35-hour per week contract, continuous shifts and consecutive days off
• A choice between overtime pay or paid time off
• An environment that promotes advancement and internal mobility: your career can take you from gourmet dining in one of our hotels to traditional restaurants in the effervescence of our Parks or banquet service in one of our convention centres. It’s up to you!
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) with a common objective: making Disney magic come alive for 15 million guests each year.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information:CDD Contracts from 2 up to 8 months (July and August mandatory).
The interviews will be held in Marne-La-Vallée for positions in Marne-La-Vallée.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later