Already applied?View Dashboard
Great Season - Greeting - Custodial Host (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 622104BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jan. 07, 2019
Job Summary:From the car parks to the Park entrances, from performance venues to the heart of the attractions, the Park Operations Division accompanies our guests on every step of their stay at Disneyland® Paris.
Courteous and efficient, we greet, inform and guide our guests, enabling them to enjoy a magical experience throughout their stay at the Resort.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
Part of the Park Operations Division, comprising some1700 Cast Members (Disney employees), you will join the Cleaning Department in a position that guarantees you a varied and exciting work experience at the very heart of customer relations.
Responsibilities:Your duties include:
• Welcoming guests and ensuring the cleanliness of the Resort while dressed in your costume and carrying the tools of your trade, respecting the high safety and hygiene standards at Disneyland ® Paris.
• Joining a 20- to 40-person team within the cleaning teams of the different universes (Fantasyland®, Adventureland®, etc.) where your cleaning duties will vary depending on operational needs and weather conditions (snow, ice, rain, etc.)
• Being proactive, anticipating guest needs, helping them to organise their day and making their stay unforgettable
• Improving guests’ experience in the face of unforeseen or special events (closed attractions, a guest’s birthday, etc.) by offering alternatives and/or solutions: you are “the” person who will enhance their stay
• Being an ambassador of our environmental policy to our guests and controlling selective sorting at the litter bins
Do you have the right profile?
• You are very energetic, cheerful and approachable
• You like working in a team as well as on your own
• You are willing and able to carry loads weighing over 6 kilos and use cleaning products
• You have a good command of French (B1) and basic English skills (A2).
• You are available to work weekday and weekend shifts in the hours between 6.30 am and 0.30 am
The Disneyland Paris difference
• A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training to cover (nearly!) every eventuality
• Working every day in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
• Being in direct contact with guests from around the world
• And, especially, a chance to work in a unique, magical and enchanting environment!
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information:CDD contracts from 2 up to 8 months (July and August mandatory) .
The interviews will be held in Marne-La-Vallée for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later