Already applied?View Dashboard
Great Season - Greeting - Ticketing Host (F/M)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 622164BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Feb. 22, 2019
Job Summary:From the car parks to the Park entrances, from performance venues to the heart of the attractions, the Park Operations Division accompanies our guests on every step of their stay at Disneyland® Paris.
Courteous and efficient, the members of this division greet, inform and guide our guests, enabling them to enjoy a magical experience throughout their stay at the Resort.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
The Park Operations Division, comprising some 1700 Cast Members (Disney employees), offers you a varied and exciting work experience at the very heart of customer relations. You will join the Guest Entry department as part of a 50- to 150-person team at Disneyland Park Ticketing or Walt Disney Studios Park Ticketing or the Annual Passport Office or Guest Parking.
Responsibilities:You duties include:
• Greeting and advising guests from around the world, recommending the ticket or service that best meets their needs.
• Building customer loyalty by proposing annual passports or multiday tickets, informing and advising on what ticket best suits guest wants and needs
• Interacting with our guests: you will be the first person in direct contact with guests upon their arrival (purchasing tickets, greeting at the car park booth, greeting at Park entrances, etc.)
• Improving the guest experience in the face of unforeseen events (problem with a ticket, a guest’s birthday, etc.) by offering alternatives and/or solutions: you are “the” person who will enhance their stay
• Managing guest flow prior to Park daily opening and as guests exit (after the parades or daily closing)
Do you have the right profile?
• You are very energetic, cheerful and interested in developing your customer service skills in an international context
• Structured and organised, you are capable of learning and remembering many procedures
• You have an excellent command of French (B2) and intermediate level (B1) English as well as a third European language.
• You are available to work weekday and weekend shifts in the hours between 6.30 am and 0.30 am
The Disneyland Paris difference
• The opportunity to work in an international context and handle complex situations
• A chance for professional and personal development thanks to the involvement of your management
• A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training to cover (nearly!) every eventuality
• And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
So... are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information:CDD contracts from 2 up to 8 months (July and August mandatory)
The interviews will be held in Marne-La-Vallée for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later