Already applied?View Dashboard
Business Development Manager M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 627915BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 15, 2019
These diversified strategic partnerships generate value for both organizations.
Within this department, you strengthen the revenues share by developing new partnerships and participating in their implementation alongside the Park's partners and all stakeholders.
- Ensure the development of the Park's revenues through the signing of new long-term strategic partnership contracts;
- Identify, analyze and build new partnerships with targeted companies / brands (strategy development, action monitoring, preparation and presentation of reports, etc.);
- Identify internal/external challenges and develop action plans to improve processes;
- Train and supervise your team members and guide them in solving complex problems;
- Develop the formal negotiation plan by working closely with legal resources;
- Document the final agreement with a signed contract, financial model and preliminary project plan.
- Ideally with a 5-year MBA degree, you have a minimum of 5 years' professional experience in marketing or partnership development, including 3 years in contract negotiation and analysis or partnership development.
- International experience is highly desirable
- Understanding of marketing processes and financial models (ability to read financial reports)
- Good knowledge of forecasting, budgeting and account planning models
- Proficiency with the Office Pack (complex Powerpoint) and Keynote
- Fluent in English and French (level C1)
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later