Already applied?View Dashboard
Horse Groom M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 637264BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 31, 2019
Responsibilities:Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Ensuring daily care of the animals and stables (mucking out)
- Turning horses out and bringing them in: riding, leading, in and out of paddock
- Grooming, bandaging legs and treating minor injuries under supervision
- Accompanying the horse-drawn vehicles in our Parks
- Taking part in activities/events at our hotels
Do you have the right profile?
- You have your Galop 5 diploma or equivalent
- Ideally, you have earned a Groom’s certificate or diploma in Horse Care or Equine Studies
- Skills and/or experience driving single horses or teams is a plus
- You know how to work independently
- You have good interpersonal skills and demonstrate team spirit
- You speak good French and at least basic English
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A unique environment where you work as a team
- Opportunities for internal advancement and mobility to discover new duties
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure? Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests. You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later