Already applied?View Dashboard
Digital Sales - Booking Advisor Dutch Market (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 689895BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 07, 2019
Your day-to-day responsibilities
As the first contact guests have with Disneyland Paris, you meet the daily challenge of bringing Disney magic to life over the phone/live chat providing a warm welcome and the highest quality service. You advise guests on the products and services best adapted to their needs.
Once operational, your duties will be:
- Advising and informing our individual clients and travel agents about our products (stays, hotels, tickets, transportation, annual passports, excursions, dinner shows, restaurants, birthday parties, etc.) by telephone, email and/or live chat in their mother tongue
- Ensuring client satisfaction by handling their request from the time they formulate their wishes through delivering a reservation number
- Interacting with our internal departments (transportation, hotels, Park guest relations, etc.) and outside service providers when necessary (events, medical needs, special dietary requirements, etc.)
Do you have the right profile?
• You must be comfortable working over the telephone and on computers, have a pleasant telephone manner and good customer relations skills
• You have excellent listening skills, and are able to understand perfectly and communicate clearly with our international clientele by speaking Dutch (C1) and English (C1) or French (C1)
• You have already demonstrated your skills during a first work experience in sales or tourism
• You have strong team spirit, enjoy challenges and are motivated by sales objectives
• Aware that our guests call from around the globe, you are flexible and available to answer their questions during various shifts at the booking office: open 7 days a week from 8.45 am to 10 pm.
The Disneyland Paris difference
• Comfortable, high-performance tools that create optimal work conditions
• A workplace environment with ergonomic workstations which are regularly assessed by the occupational physician
• Daily support from direct management who ensures your team’s well-being and skill development for all its members
• Career opportunities within the division as well as in other professions company-wide
• A convivial workplace ambiance, open and organised into different teams
• A multicultural environment, with a touch of magic…
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later