Already applied?View Dashboard
Expert and Executive Recruiter (F/M)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 686931BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Aug. 07, 2019
Working on a national and international scope, you will leverage best recruitment practices to support our Talent Acquisition activity.
In line with our vision, your day-to-day activities will involve developing our Talent Acquisition strategy, creating a large candidate pool, and managing recruitment in order to effectively deliver quality service to our clients.
Your main duties will be:
- Attracting, influencing and converting rare and highly qualified Talents through your insight into our business and employer brand
- Generating and adding to candidate pools through cost-efficient means – websites, alternative sourcing, as well as social networks including, but not restricted to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Using recruitment tools such as ATS, as well as communicating and managing active and passive candidate pools. Depending on needs, ensuring the liaison with partner recruitment firms.
- Maintaining permanent contact with your peers and clients in order to develop a strong understanding of Group culture, business strategy, and the best-fit talent profiles for the business
- Continuously monitoring the competition, especially targeting companies who are seeking to fill similar positions; gaining market insight and identifying trends to maintain a coherent approach to your focus area
- Managing daily recruitment activities via the development and implementation of recruitment plans, ensuring that the client, candidate and TA team experiences are compatible with high quality service
Do you have the right profile?
You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent, and have significant expertise in identifying and analysing rare talents in a context of change and transformation. You have at least 5 years of experience in head hunting and recruiting, including at least 3 years recruiting Executive profiles.
You demonstrate a real ability to deliver results in an environment undergoing fundamental change. You have proven interpersonal skills, are flexible, solution-oriented and results-oriented.
You are familiar and comfortable working with recruitment tools on a daily basis: resume banks, social networks, sourcing tools, direct approach, networking, and ideally have experience using an ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
Finally, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English. A third European language would be a plus.
The Disneyland Paris difference
- The chance to participate in the transformation of processes and tools within the framework of the DLP2020 plan and harmonization with the United States
- A company that recruits wide-ranging profiles for over 500 different professions
- The opportunity to join a multicultural team which manages the entire Recruitment process
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later