Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager Real Estate Development Residential (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 692721BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 14, 2019
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Generating sales and profits in line with the 10-year development plan
- Maintaining and coordinating all relations with third party partners (investors, developers, owner/operators) pertaining to legal, financial, technical, urban planning and administrative aspects, from the development stage through to project delivery.
- Negotiating, closing and implementing legal agreements related to the financing and development of real estate projects (protocols, pre-development agreements, provisional sale agreements and sales deeds).
- Managing relations with public partners (mayors, local and municipal authorities and other public institutions).
- Prospecting, tracking changes on various real estate markets, monitoring new concepts.
- Maintaining and developing relationships (investors, developers, construction companies, owner/operators, etc.)
Do you have the right profile?
- Ideally, you have a 5-year dual degree in Corporate Law, and Engineering or Business.
- You have at least 5 years of similar experience with a business or residential property developer / operator, an investor or a large consulting firm.
- Legal expertise, knowledge of property development mechanisms, negotiating abilities and proper writing skills are imperative.
- Speaking fluent French and English and being familiar with the culture of a major American group is a plus.
The Real Estate Development by EuroDisney difference
- A comprehensive induction session that tells you all about the company and how it works.
- A chance to gain experience through a variety of work situations
- An opportunity to work in a unique, magical and enchanting environment!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later