Already applied?View Dashboard
Decorator Accessories M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 703164BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 18, 2019
Under the supervision of the decoration and show workshop, you carry out the maintenance and upkeep of the heads and accessories of characters in the workshop.
You will also be responsible for the maintenance and creation of sets and accessories for the needs related to the products of the Show Division.
- Maintain, repair by replacement or refurbishment, modify, improve and create decorative elements in accordance with defined specifications and deadlines,
- Visually and manually check the condition and conformity of elements and equipment,
- Spontaneously transmit all relevant information relating to his/her professional environment (visual effect, risk on site, etc.) to the persons and/or departments concerned and implement the tasks decided upon upstream by the hierarchy, aimed at the proper functioning of the service, ensuring that information is properly transmitted to the team and adapting it if necessary,
- Ensure compliance with quality procedures and standards (efficiency, reception service and information quality), environmental standards and health and safety rules,
- Preserve the company's property and assets by ensuring that its working environment is clean and in good condition and that raw materials are used properly to prevent waste,
- Participate in the implementation of new actions, procedures, services, etc. and assist punctually in any activity that meets the operational needs of the department.
Ideally, you have a degree in the field of decoration for the Live Show, and you have at least one year's experience in this sector.
Holder of a B permit for more than 2 years.
A flexible schedule will be required.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later