Already applied?View Dashboard
Business Analyst M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 703176BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 23, 2019
• You will join the strategic support and intelligence team, in charge of developing specific studies and benchmarks, analyzing internal and external data and creating tools to support the Event teams
• You will collect, process and analyse data on a daily basis
• You will work on developing diversified support tools on a daily basis
• You will ensure information flow relevant to the daily activity of the Event teams by providing customized reports and producing sales and strategic presentation materials
• You will actively assist with meeting benchmarking and data analysis needs for the division’s strategic projects
Responsibilities:Job responsibilities and duties:
• Identifying study and benchmarking needs to serve BtoB and BtoC event business development
• Developing support tools – sales presentations, strategic reports, market studies and benchmarks – for the teams
• Rolling out a visually engaging and creative vision across all support tools, leveraging data visualization techniques and communication skills
• Qualifying and updating data bases
• Using market monitoring and analysis to provide a window onto the current environment and competitive positioning of the division in MICE, Live Events, experiential marketing and sponsoring
• Working with Business Analysis techniques to ensure effective analysis designed to develop concrete and actionable recommendations
• Helping to define the positioning and strategic orientation of Disneyland Paris Event Group’s BtoB and BtoC events
Do you have the right profile?
• You have a master’s degree from a Business School or related to entertainment, event management or analytic marketing
• You have at least 2 years of experience (including internship/sandwich course) in the field of market studies, analytical reporting and creating presentations and dashboards in a department related to marketing, event management or sponsoring
• You have experience working on cross-functional missions
• You have the ability to translate business needs into creative and visually engaging support materials
• You have strong analytical skills and strategic acumen
• You have acquired solid knowledge in Marketing and Business Analysis
• You speak fluent French and English (Level C1) and a third language is highly appreciated
• You are highly proficient in PowerPoint and Excel, and proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Preferably, you are familiar with data bases (Access, Power BI, Tableau)
• You are a self-starter, highly organised, and able to propose informed input and suggestions
• You work effectively in project mode / as part of a team
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later