Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Labour Relations Legal Counsel M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 704907BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Sep. 13, 2019
This position will bolster the existing Labour Relations team in the Legal Affairs Division
Responsibilities:Job responsibilities and duties
• Providing guidance and support to the company’s operational and support divisions concerning application of all aspects of labour-related law (individual and collective) by recommending appropriate solutions taking into account company constraints and objectives
• Monitoring the legal and regulatory environment and ensuring effective transmission of any changes
• Running labour relations training sessions for internal clients (operational and human resources)
• Steering or participating, as need be, on various client division business line projects
• Generally providing informed input and suggestions on all aspects related to your function
Do you have the right profile?
• You have a master’s degree in labour law/employment relations and ideally at least 5 years of experience in a company with international scope
• In-depth knowledge of professional training would be a plus
• You are proficient in PowerPoint
• You are fluent in French and English, spoken and written
• You possess strong analytical skills and the ability to integrate diverse elements into a coherent whole
• You are rigorous in your methods, have a well-organized and pragmatic approach to your work and can independently manage workload and priorities
• You are intellectually curious and demonstrate strong writing skills
• You are service-oriented, work effectively as part of a team and interact well with people at all levels of the company
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later