Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial Planning Analyst M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 704905BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 31, 2019
The Planning & Forecasting Consolidation team
Part of the sales division of Disneyland Paris, the Revenue Management and Analytics (RMA) division is in charge of optimizing and maximizing company revenue.
Responsibilities:Today, the Planning & Forecasting Consolidation team is looking to recruit a Financial Analyst
- Providing accurate forecasts of sales volume and revenue over the short- and medium-term (forecast and budget) for Disneyland Paris park, hotel, restaurant and boutique business lines
- Identifying risks and growth opportunities per market segment and per product to enable the company to reach set objectives
- Organizing and managing the monthly forecast review
- Organizing and managing the annual budgeting process
Your job responsibilities
- Tracking and analysing variances between revenue and forecast, N-1 and the budget
- Preparing the overall revenue performance review by market, by client segment, by product, etc.
- Defining revenue impact assessment methods (taking into account volume, price, mix) and overseeing the creation of the necessary business tracking tools
- Sending reports and clarifications to partner teams for performance tracking purposes, as well as to counterparts in The Walt Disney Company (US) in an effort to consolidate all Disney Parks, Experiences & Products (DPEP) business lines
Managing and tracking forecast and budget
- Organizing and managing the forecasting and budgeting process for all revenue
- Ensuring exchange and validation process with business line management
- Preparing final presentations for Top Management and The Walt Disney Company (US)
- Acting as the go-to person for your assigned business line for the financial, strategic planning, strategic marketing and sales departments
- Controlling proper revenue allocation to make the P&L easy to read and understand
- Tracking and analysing new activities launched by the company (new Fast Pass products, evening events, etc.)
- Participating in setting up & continuous improvement of the new product tracking process
- Building business plans for new projects (launches for offers, new attractions, new boutiques, etc.)
Do you have the right profile?
- You have a master’s degree from a Business School or University, majoring in Finance / Management Control
- You have at least 6 months of experience providing you with in-depth understanding of strategic and financial issues affecting a large company (i.e. financial planning, sales management controller, business analyst, consulting firm, etc.).
- You are rigorous in your methods and can work independently
- You have solid financial analysis experience
- You are inquisitive, dynamic and have excellent communication skills
- You are highly adaptable and able to effectively integrate a team and an international environment
- You are fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint skills required)
- Knowledge of SAP and Business Object is a plus
The Disneyland Paris difference
By joining our team, you will
- enjoy making numbers talk, analysing them to trigger action and organizing them into clear and persuasive presentations
- be at the heart of the business: your interest in marketing and sales functions will help you succeed!
- work on a wide range of projects, working closely with our internal financial, marketing and sales partners
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later