Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Project Manager/Project Engineer Construction (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 646281BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 18, 2019
Within the General Services Department / Business Integration Operations Division, you organize and coordinate your project management skills to enable the Magic of Disney. You will use your skills to be successful in the progression and delivery of projects.
You will be responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects.
- You will define the project’s objectives, determine the appropriate partners, and oversee quality control while meeting strict deadlines and managing the project budget.
- Direct the progress on each project including initial planning, scope development, contracting, construction, and closeout; maintaining leadership responsibility throughout the project life cycle. This includes being responsible for the:
- Support for the administration of contracts including scope of work, bid alternates, and operational constraints
required for contract preparation.
- Overall project schedule, establishing critical path milestones to insure schedule compliance.
- Coordination of operational constraints and job objectives to achieve as seamless a project as possible
- Timely communication with Business Partners, Clients and leadership regarding project status, schedule, financial and
- Efficient project change management, obtaining concurrence, conversion to change orders and management approval to
allow for accurate estimated financial costs reporting and timely job closeout.
- Usie of tools such as dashboards of schedules, budgets, etc.. in order to maintain and provide updates.
- Ideally you have a 5 year post graduate degree (Architecture, Engineering or Management) with 4-8 years in the commercial facilities construction industry (experience in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management).
- Knowledge of construction methods, project management processes, purchasing/contract management, and construction finance and business practices.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Languages (Read/Write/Speak): French Advanced level (C1) and English Intermediate level (B1)
- A comprehensive integration process to allow you to get to know the company and how it works.
- Prospects for professional development.
- And above all, being able to work in a unique, magical environment!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later