Already applied?View Dashboard
SEA Referencing Specialist EMEA M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 708229BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Sep. 26, 2019
Responsibilities:As a SEA Referencing Specialist, your mission is to ensure pan-European deployment of the Disneyland Paris media strategy on search engines, from the development phase to tracking key metrics. You will apply this strategy to concrete and measurable actions within your scope of responsibility, while ensuring continuously optimized performance.
Your job responsibilities and duties:
- Assisting in the development of SEA and SEO strategy by interpreting and applying concepts outlined in the global media strategy defined by the planning hub
- Making strategic recommendations to meet the needs described in internal briefs (new event / season / offer launches, activation of new audiences, etc.)
- Defining and steering search engine ad campaign planning for your assigned country portfolio
- Setting up campaigns: creating keyword matrices/ads, configuration, implementing tracking and publishing
- Optimizing campaign performance to ensure set targets are reached for each market
- Rigorously tracking and optimising investments in order to stay on budget
- Communicating results and performance of SEA campaigns to the various internal stakeholders by creating assessment reports / post mortems
- Ensuring permanent monitoring of innovations, new practices on touchpoints, and promote best practices internally
- Ideally, you have a master’s degree from a University or Business School, majoring in Marketing / Communication
- You have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar paid referencing position in an agency or at an advertiser.
- You have proven experience in an international environment
- You speak fluent French and English (level C1)
- You have in-depth knowledge of SEA and Google Ad products
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- You have an excellent grasp of business needs and strategic requirements
- Experience with meta search campaign management would be a real plus
- You provide informed input and solutions, are adaptable and enjoy challenges
- You work independently, prioritizing actions and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- You are detail-oriented and rigorous
- You have a dynamic, creative personality with proven interpersonal skills
- Your clear, insightful communication facilitates rapid decision-making
- You apply your critical thinking to problem solving
- You are dynamic and have a positive attitude
- Your professionalism enables you to integrate a team, effortlessly and effectively
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later