Already applied?View Dashboard
Global Human Resources Operations Officer M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 710564BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 02, 2019
Under the responsibility of the GHRO Manager, you are responsible for personnel administration and prepare employee payroll for your scope.
- Guarantee a quality local service through the telephone and physical reception of employees and internal customers and provide practical and concrete answers to questions relating to its expertise and area of responsibility
- Identify, as a referent, any technical problem on all the procedures within its scope, propose collective corrective actions to resolve it and alert its hierarchy and its work colleagues
- Establish a constructive and effective partnership relationship with internal customers in order to anticipate possible problems and support them in their resolution
- Identify possible system problems, and identify functional and/or technical causes and find appropriate solutions and forward them to the manager or central service
- Be proactive and contribute to the development and implementation of new actions, procedures, services, etc. and participate on an ad hoc basis in activities that meet the operational needs of the department.
- Provide practical and concrete answers to questions that fall within their expertise and area of responsibility.
- Participate in information meetings on payroll and personnel administration topics and spontaneously transmit all relevant information to the persons and/or departments concerned, adapting it as necessary, with a view to ensuring the smooth running of HR processes and to the team for the smooth running of the service.
With a minimum of 2 years' higher education (specialized in administration/personnel management, accounting or management...), you have at least 2 years' experience as a Personnel Administration Manager.
Ideally, you are familiar with HR Access, SAP and Pack Office tools.
Autonomous, rigorous and organized, you are service-oriented and comfortable with teamwork. You show very good interpersonal skills.
Finally, you have a fluent knowledge of French and a B1 English level (intermediate).
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A multicultural environment and a wide variety of professions
- A willingness to change focused on the technologies of tomorrow
- A sense of human relations oriented towards service excellence, both internally and externally
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later