Already applied?View Dashboard
Housekeeping Manager - Hotel 4* M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 711261BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 31, 2019
In this context, the Governor General occupies a key position in the proper functioning of the hotel: guarantor of the comfort of visitors, he/she must ensure the cleanliness, safety and general good condition of the establishment and its outbuildings.
At the head of a team of around 25 people, he/she contributes to developing the hotel's quality and brand image while controlling the costs of its service, "customer" services on the floors and guaranteeing a good social climate within its department.
- You have at least 7 to 10 years' experience as General Manager, a degree in Hotel and Restaurant would be appreciated
- Experience in 4 to 5 stars hotels is also required, while having already managed subcontractors in the hotel industry. Having participated in a hotel renovation/opening is a plus
- Experience that has led you to lead large teams and master HACCP standards
- You have expertise in hotels with around 300 rooms
- Very comfortable in your relationships, you know how to build quality relationships with other partners (HR, Maintenance, Finance...)
- Flexible working hours are necessary to ensure that operations run smoothly
- Interested in working in an international context, you are fluent in French at level C1 (advanced) and have a good knowledge of English at level B1 (intermediate)
Our strengths that make a difference
- Good prospects for development (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An integration programme and a choice of training courses to develop your skills
- A magical, multicultural universe
We are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later