Already applied?View Dashboard
Front Office Manager - Hotel 4* M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 711206BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 31, 2019
In this context, the Front Office Manager shares his/her passion for the hotel business with his/her team and visitors to the hotel. At the head of a team of about 40 people, the Front Office Manager is in charge of their supervision and coordination, with a constant concern to serve the customer as well as possible and to provide visitors to the hotel with an unforgettable experience.
- Ensure that schedules are respected and procedures are applied, particularly those related to the safety of teams and visitors alike
- Ensure the quality of service in all circumstances
- Carry out the planning of room reservations and occupancy
- Guarantee financial management (daily accounting, accounts receivable, etc.) and the efficiency of the service
- Be proactive in implementing the product experience for visitors
- Establish quality links with your various business partners (HR, Maintenance, Finance...)
- Quality of organization, reliability and diplomacy
- Excellent sense of welcome and service
- 10 years minimum of experience in Reception/Concierge, including 5 years as Reception Manager or Concierge Manager
- Experience required in 4 to 5 star hotels (or about 300 rooms)
- French level C1 (Advanced) and English level B2/C1 (intermediate/advanced), practice of a 3rd European language level B1 (intermediate)
- B permit required
- Holder of a diploma in Hotel business desirable
- Experience acquired in the context of a hotel renovation/opening would be a plus
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- You are willing to work flexible hours to ensure the department is run effectively
Our strengths that make a difference
- Human and financial resources to accomplish your mission
- Good prospects for development (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An integration programme and a choice of training courses to develop your skills
- A magical, multicultural, multicultural universe
We are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later