Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial Controller M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 711670BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 10, 2019
Your responsibilities and duties
Your responsibilities fall into three main categories: consolidating and monitoring changes in payroll and workforce, analysing and preparing management reports and scorecards, as well as modelling workforce and payroll costs.
Responsibilities:To meet your objectives, your main duties will be:
- Collecting and consolidating Disneyland Paris payroll and workforce costs;
- Analysing and reporting on variances with budget, monthly forecasts and year-over-year, during monthly closings and forecasts
- Producing monthly reports and scorecards for our internal clients and executive management
- Participating in ad hoc studies related to payroll and/or workforce and providing informed input and recommendations
- Steering the budget and forecast processes, providing support for management controllers
- Modelling and highlighting the various impacts of changes in payroll (Cumpulsory Annual Negotiations), charges and organisation
- Monitoring economic indicators, working with the concerned HR teams
- Participating in the overhaul of the payroll management control IT system
- Participating in G&A Management Control – Labor Business Planning cross-divisional projects
- You have a master’s degree from a Business School or University majoring in finance, and at least 4 years of proven experience in management control or labor management control
- You speak fluent French and English
- You are proficient in Business Object, Microsoft Office, highly proficient in Excel and have a strong interest in IT systems. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You have solid analytical, organisational and communication skills.
- You are dynamic, with good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- You are rigorous, reliable, well-organised, show strong initiative and meet deadlines
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later