Already applied?View Dashboard
Strategic Marketing Specialist M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 711693BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 10, 2019
Consumer Strategy of Disneyland Paris is dedicated to be the voice of our consumers and their spokespeople in all strategic projects of the company.
Our mission is to meet their needs and desires, to make their visit to Disneyland Paris an exceptional experience and make them live the Disney magic whether in parks, hotels, restaurants or shops.
• Participate in the integration of activities and Food & Beverage, Shops and Disney Village, in the strategy of the overall consumer experience, ensuring that they are perfectly in line with the product approach of parks and entertainment. Participate in the development of communication strategies for new products online with defined consumer targets, including reflection and development of briefs until their deployment (development of communication plans, validation of creations), thanks to the consumer and business data (history, segmentation, insights, qualitative and quantitative studies, benchmark, etc ...), while reworking the global approach, both upstream of the visit and on site
• Accompany country teams and relevant internal disciplines in the implementation of these actions, ensuring consistency with the defined strategy
• Influence product developments in line with consumer and business expectations
• As part of the future repositioning of the Disney Village, participate in the development of inputs and consumer feedback
• Conduct the diagnostics and assessments of each key strategic project, including analyzes from different sources, by briefing the Consumer Insights teams, establishing key learnings, to define recommendations and new strategic approaches
Ideally you have Master’s degree in business school or equivalent, you have at least 2 years of experience in product and / or strategic marketing.
With a real curiosity and openness, you have a certain sensitivity to business
French and English are required (level C1) with ideal experience abroad (work or studies).
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later