Already applied?View Dashboard
Technical Coordination Manager Sound M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 712501BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 15, 2019
In the heart of Disney's magic and universe, an exceptional experience awaits visitors to Disneyland® Paris.
Many shows use innovative technologies. Teams of professional technicians are mobilized to bring these shows to life.
Under the responsibility of the Audio Spectacle Manager, you are involved in the Audio activity of shows, parades and special events.
You ensure the implementation, coordination and follow-up of the material and human resources necessary for the daily operation of the scenes concerning its field of activity and the projects managed by the department, in compliance with the allocated budget lines and constraints.
- The application of the policies defined on a daily basis within the scope of its activities.
- The successful completion of the missions entrusted to it and the commitments co-defined with its hierarchy.
- The application of security rules within its scope of activity.
- The coordination of the material and human resources required during assembly, operation and dismantling.
- Follow-up and coordination of the actions of the Maintenance Department and the General Management for all situations involving the proper functioning of the scenes concerning its technical specificity / its field of activity and the projects of the department.
- The realization of the technical, operational and budgetary feasibility of the various projects related to its field of activity.
- The achievement of objectives within its scope of activity.
- Lead the team dedicated to its field of activity (managers and technicians) on a daily basis: coach the team and, in close collaboration with the manager, provide employees with daily motivation,
- Organize the training and development of the team's employees and transmit its technical and behavioural know-how,
- Manage the planning of the operational teams dedicated to its field of activity in order to optimize it in relation to demand,
- Organize, distribute, monitor and control the team's work through a field presence and permanent dialogue with employees,
- Monitor the resolution of folders managed by Maintenance,
- Respect and ensure compliance with health and safety rules and procedures in force in the company,
- Anticipate the training needs necessary for the activity, in collaboration with the management responsible for the field of activity,
- Coordinate event activities within its field of activity in relation with its various internal partners,
- Participate in business line projects and contribute to divisional initiatives.
Ideally holding a diploma in Audio, you have at least 4 years of experience in technical management and/or in sound engineering. In addition, you have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in team management and/or project coordination.
Fluency in French (Level C1) and English (Level B2).
Mastery of the Pack office.
Knowledge of Autocad would be a plus.
B permit requested (on-site travel is expected).
A flexible schedule will be required (days, nights, weekends).
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later