Already applied?View Dashboard
Junior Media Trader M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 708566BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 22, 2019
Responsibilities:As part of this department’s Activation team, your role will be to activate Disneyland Paris programmatic display campaigns on self-serve DSPs (demand-side platforms) in over 10 European countries.
You will be responsible for programmatic campaign performance and your main duties will be:
- Steering display campaigns, working directly with the programmatic display campaign manager:
- Defining buying strategies and analysing targeting scenarios
- Planning and configuring programmatic display campaigns in the DSPs (DV360, MediaMath, etc.)
- Optimising the campaigns on a daily basis vis-à-vis revenue, KPIs and budget pacing
- Analysing performance and writing up reports on campaign effectiveness to maximise performance
- Participating in the deal strategy and developing good working relations with key partners (PMPs)
- Ensuring good information flow and working closely with:
- Activation, Audience and Planning teams: proactive participation in integrated plan recommendations, sharing programmatic buying knowledge that can lead to better planning and audience strategy, escalate information concerning campaign strategy and audience performance
- Other company teams: acting as spokesperson for programmatic buying, explaining and communicating its added value
- Ensuring technology watch and regular benchmarking in order to leverage innovation for continuous improvement of internal expertise and campaign effectiveness
- You have an MBA or equivalent with a major in marketing, digital, communication or e-commerce
- You have at least 1 year of experience in programmatic / display ad buying, and are proficient in the sector’s key tools (DSP, tag management, adserver, etc.)
- You have DV360 and MediaMath certifications
- Your project management skills enable you to plan and lead several projects simultaneously and independently with a disciplined approach
- You are a dynamic, positive communicator, able to bring your multiple contacts on board with your projects , and act as in-house evangelist for the practice of programmatic buying
- You know what’s trending in web development and are passionate about new technologies
- You speak and write excellent French and English (level B2 minimum)
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later