Already applied?View Dashboard
Guest Experience and Satisfaction Manager M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 714402BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 25, 2019
Under the responsibility of the Senior Manager Experience and Visitor Satisfaction (team composed of 2 managers and about 30 employees) along with your team of 7, you will embark on this new digital adventure...
- Based on the company's digital customer relations strategy, you will set up and develop the team responding to the requests of our visitors.
- You implement the customer experience and guest satisfaction strategy.
- You ensure compliance with the commercial policy defined by the company and take all decisions to resolve complaints and critical situations.
- You collaborate with your counterparts from other divisions (operational, sales, communication, etc.) to set up action plans on order to offer a premium experience for our guests.
- You facilitate and develop relations with internal partners/ support services (Human Resources, Workforce Optimization, Finance, etc.)
- You participate in the development, construction and monitoring of the budget.
- You ideally have a minimum 2-year graduate degree (Tourism, Communication, Commerce...) with at least 2 years' experience in Customer Service or a Call Center.
- You have a minimum of 3 years' experience in managing a team of at least 10 people
- You have a keen interest in the digital world (web/social networks) and ideally use these tools in your professional life.
- You have good knowledge of the offers and services at Disneyland Paris
- You have experience in project management
- Languages French/English (Reading/Writing/Speaking): Advanced Level (C1)
- A comprehensive integration process to allow you to get to know the company and how it works.
- Prospects for developing in other areas among our 500 professions.
- And above all to be able to launch a new service for our Guests!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later