Already applied?View Dashboard
Management Controller M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 712506BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 25, 2019
We are currently seeking a Management Controller to bolster our Finance division teams:
Your duties will be:
Preparing financial reporting:
- Supervising the month-end closing process for your assigned sector and preparing reporting
- Analysing and explaining any variances between budget, forecast and actual results by site and by sales outlet, working closely with internal partners
- Tracking profitability: margin analysis and recommendations for corrective actions
- Assisting operational staff in understanding their financial results
- Writing up budget forecasts and updates throughout the year, working closely with operational staff and your internal partners
- Ensuring that delivered operating income meets expectations, or, if need be, recommending corrective actions to operational staff and your management
- Participating in the development of the 10-Year Plan
- Assisting operational staff in managing day-to-day operations
- Preparing and presenting business reviews to management
- Carrying out occasional studies at the request of your management and assigned teams
- Participating actively in Finance project management and providing informed input and suggestions
Do you have the right profile?
Ideally you have a master’s degree from a Business School or University with a major in Finance and at least 3-5 years of proven experience in management control; experience in the F&B and/or tourism sector is a plus
You are proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP, LV, SRH, BO
You have proven interpersonal skills, team spirit and rigour in your methods
You are service-oriented and can analyse fine details without losing sight of the bigger picture
You speak fluent French and advanced intermediate English (B2)
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later