Already applied?View Dashboard
Disney Village Operations Executive Assistant M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 712631BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 30, 2019
Disney Village is a frequent stopover for many visitors. As a result, the park decided to make it a recreational area for visitors to Disney Parks who would spend their time there before or after their day at the parks.
Under the responsibility of the Disney Village Operations Director, you supervise the operational and/or support teams, ensure the optimization of the results of your scope of responsibilities in the short and medium term and the quality of service that Disneyland Paris has decided to offer to its customers.
You will be brought to:
- Participate in the elaboration and construction of the annual operational plan and monitor the budgets allocated to the departments
- Deliver the results expected from its departments, optimize them and propose all actions to improve them
- Ensure the application of legal rules, HR agreements and policies and the maintenance of the social climate
- Manager, pilot or participate in projects in the Division's business sector
- Coordinate and supervise the activity of his team (managers, executives...)
- Evaluate the action and performance of its employees and promote professional development within its teams
- Foster relationships and communication with all business lines and/or product partners
- Implement the defined policy of offers and services, provide feedback and feedback to the Products Division
The profile to carry out this mission?
- You have at least 5 years' experience in team management
- You have significant experience in project management
- Experience as a regional manager in general or specialised supermarket distribution would be a plus.
- French C1 and English B1 (intermediate)
- You are known for your listening and communication skills
- Organized and structured you know how to organize your work and provide real-time reports
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- The opportunity to manage teams in an international context and manage complex situations
- With a diversified night activity, your daily life will not leave room for routine
- Located less than 45 minutes from the centre of Paris, Disneyland Paris ensures a work-life balance
- A complete integration programme as well as access to training through our corporate university
- And above all, an exceptional, multicultural environment, concentrated on a single site
Ready to take part in a great human adventure? To join 16,500 employees who share the same professional ambition: to bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for our 16 million annual visitors?
All you have to do now is apply, because we are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later