Already applied?View Dashboard
Strategic Planning Analyst M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 714404BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 31, 2019
With more than 350 million visits since 1992, Disneyland Paris is the most visited tourist destination in Europe. Disneyland Paris is home to two theme parks, more than 50 exceptional attractions and 8 hotels with more than 6,000 rooms to accommodate our visitors.
As part of Disneyland Paris' Commercial Department, the Revenue Management and Analytics (RMA) division is responsible for optimizing and maximizing the company's revenues.
Within RMA, the main missions of the Pricing teams are to implement the company's strategy and to optimize revenues by:
- The implementation of the pricing and promotional policy for stays in our hotels, the ticketing of the two theme parks, the catering offer and merchandising in our shops
- Initiating the actions necessary to achieve the objectives set by management, through the identification of revenue growth opportunities and the monitoring of risks
- The coordination of the different actors on each of our business lines (Hotels, Parks, Restaurants, Boutiques) to ensure the implementation of the proposed decisions
The proposed missions will include:
Definition of pricing policies & promotional offers
- Elaboration and implementation of proposed rates for all our activities (hotels, parks, events, catering, merchandising)
- Increased coordination and collaboration with Disneyland Paris' internal teams: you are the key point of contact for your partners (marketing & sales, F&B / Merchandise products, Legal, Finance, Entertainment...) in decision making
- In-depth business, product and financial analysis to determine the impacts of decisions on the business
- Preparation of the elements for monitoring the various decisions to feed the reports and explanations of the partner teams for their performance monitoring
- Exchanges of best practices with our counterparts at The Walt Disney Company (US / Asia)
- A player in innovation by proposing new orientations in terms of analysis, performance indicators, tools and methodology.
You are currently in a Bac+5 course (Business School/Engineering or University), with a specialization in Pricing, Finance or Management Control. You have at least 2 years of experience allowing a good understanding of the strategic, financial and operational issues of a large company (example: commercial management controller, pricing analyst, business analyst, consulting firm etc.)
We expect candidates to have strong analytical skills, curiosity/creativity, a taste for challenge, the desire to give meaning to figures, and relational ease. Fluency in English and Pack Office (Excel and Powerpoint) is mandatory. Knowledge of the Business Object environment is a plus.
The Disneyland Paris difference? Joining our team is:
- Enjoy giving meaning to figures, analysing them to be able to trigger actions, and giving them back through clear and powerful presentations
- Being at the heart of the business: the functions related to the Disneyland Paris product arouse your curiosity
- Value to the quality of the relationship: you are looking for a collaborative and multidisciplinary work environment
- Work on various projects in close collaboration with our internal partners in finance, marketing and sales, product development.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later