Already applied?View Dashboard
Director, Facilities Asset Management – Site ProjectsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 716512BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 04, 2019
- Develop and implement programs that protect the assets of the company, enhance the guests’ experience and minimize disruption to the operation
- Schedule planned projects with a focus on optimizing resources
- Recruit, hire and train talented candidates that reflect the diversity of our community and guests
- Develop cast and lead teams to enhance their capabilities, contributions and engagement
- Forecast and proactively resolve asset, scheduling and budget issues
- Share resources and best practices with partners throughout the organization
- Develop and support meaningful and consistent performance measures, standard operating guidelines and project/program controls and governance
- Partner with peer support organizations in project planning and implementation
- Planning and Scheduling – lead teams responsible for developing comprehensive project plans that accomplish project goals with minimal impact to daily operations. Engage Euro DisneyLand Imagineering (EDLI), Operations, Sourcing & Procurement and Maintenance as stakeholders in the planning process to ensure a collaborative approach.
- Project Execution – lead team to develop comprehensive project designs that accomplish stakeholder goals, while ensuring safety, minimizing operational outages, finding delivery efficiencies and evaluating lifecycle cost. Identify and manage barriers and inhibitors to project execution, develop mitigations and modifications as needed.
- Cast Development – develop the cast through continuous learning, technology and support of local initiatives and strategies. Focus and direct cast driving accountabilities to achieve project milestones.
- Project Controls – monitor and enforce guidelines and policies related to accounting, project management and risk management tools. Establish and follow practices to accurately estimate costs throughout the project and to final closeout. Evaluates cost and schedule risks throughout project life cycle from initial estimates through to estimated final cost.
- Relationships – Establish strategic relationships and collaborate with various partners and clients across a large, complicated organization.
- Safety – Ensures the safety and wellness of our Guests, Cast Members, and Contractors. Integrates safety into the design process including the job sites the team manages.
- Regulatory – Ensures compliance with local French codes, laws, and Disney policies and coordinates with local governing authorities.
- Minimum of 10 year progressive project and construction leadership experience with a major hospitality brand or related industry, with specific experience leading French construction projects and teams.
- Demonstrated experience creating, negotiating and managing construction and manufacturing contracts, developing a project from scope and concept through design and completion.
- Proven blend of business acumen, independent judgment, strategic vision, technical expertise and hands on leadership. A style and approach that leads with a broad perspective and is skilled at navigating the organization with finesse.
- Proven ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team to develop creative and efficient solutions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Proactive communicator and relator who can interface effectively at all levels in the company and can appropriately influence business results through negotiation, persuasion and personal presence.
- Proven track record of driving efficiency and effectiveness in large teams through established and creative metrics and collaboration. Skillful at forecasting and advising on risks, and removing roadblocks to accomplish goals.
- Experience with decision making based on lifecycle analysis for long term asset management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and roll-out complex organizational change.
- Demonstrated compassion and commitment to diversity and inclusion including inviting diverse perspectives, fostering an inclusive work environment and supporting workforce diversity.
- French fluent and English first level.
- Bachelors’ degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field
- MBA or equivalent
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disneyland International, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later