Already applied?View Dashboard
Workforce Planner M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 714398BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 05, 2019
Responsibilities:Your planning responsibilities will enable short-term optimization of the operational workforce while respecting rules related to working hours, budget constraints and the Disneyland Paris Resort workforce management strategy.
Reporting to the Workforce Planning Manager, your main duties will be:
• Developing and monitoring schedules
- Developing schedules taking into account department needs (position in the master plan, forecast, workload, etc.) and employees’ personal constraints
- Presenting schedules to Managers for validation, signature and posting
- Respecting schedule modification rules in the case of unexpected events and/or modified forecast
• Optimizing use of employee working hours
- Adjusting resources to meet the needs of your assigned division or facility
- Evaluating unfulfilled requirements or surplus workforce
• Scheduling planned absences
- Centralizing and processing requests for employee paid holiday, recuperation days, training days, etc.
- Entering absences
- Meeting objectives and adhering to the holiday scheduling optimization strategy
• Auxiliary duties:
- Providing department teams with labor tracking reports (hours worked, absences, workforce, etc.); interpreting the reports, explaining figures, defining labor management strategy (notify, advise, seek solutions, etc.)
- Scheduling medical check-ups
Do you have the right profile?
Ideally, you are currently earning a 2-year BTS or equivalent in Management, or a Bachelor’s degree in Management or Human Resources
You know how to negotiate, communicate, persuade
You have a flair for analysis
You are perseverant, rigorous, dynamic/reactive, creative, able to work independently and transfer your knowledge effectively
You are a self-starter with good common sense, a tactful approach and interpersonal skills
You enjoy number-crunching and are comfortable working with computers and IT systems
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later