Already applied?View Dashboard
Sous Chef de Cuisine Banquet/Buffet - Hotel 4* M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 716892BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 05, 2019
Under the responsibility of the Chef de Cuisine, the Sous-Chef de Cuisine shares his or her passion for cooking with his or her teams and visitors to the hotel. At the head of a team of 20 people, the Deputy Head coordinates, directs and supervises all kitchen activities. He/she is responsible for preparing the dishes until they arrive on the guest's table in order to guarantee a first-class culinary experience for the hotel's visitors.
- Implement the necessary actions to ensure financial results, service/product quality and customer satisfaction on a daily basis
- Participate in the evaluation of employee performance, support professional development and promote daily motivation
- Ensure compliance with all operational procedures and health and safety rules
- Participate in industry projects
- Make the inventory but also the order of the material
- 2 years' experience as a Sous-Chef de Cuisine
- Mastery of HACCP standards
- French level C1 (advanced)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible schedules to ensure the smooth running of services
Our strengths that make a difference
- Human and financial resources to accomplish your mission
- Good prospects for development (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An integration programme and a choice of training courses to develop your skills
- Relevant working time planning: continuous service
- A magical, multicultural, multicultural universe
We are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later