Already applied?View Dashboard
Social Relations Manager M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 715400BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 06, 2019
Attached to the Human Resources Department, the Employee Relations division acts as a center of expertise to improve the experience of employees, participate in the development of our operational leaders and promote their commitment.
Its mission is to create and implement enterprise-wide strategies to enable decision-making that is consistent with the company's policies and values.
Responsibilities:Your missions ?
Within the Employee Relations division and directly reporting to its Director, the Social Relations Manager is in charge of ensuring the proper management and coordination of the Staff Representative Bodies by promoting the maintenance of a social dialogue and through the following missions:
- Support and advise sites manager in meetings with the social partners and influence stakeholders in order to produce a quality social dialogue;
- Ensure the proper implementation of the agreements concluded and communicate with stakeholders on the vision for the deployment of the projects presented;
- Schedule the various monthly or occasional deadlines with the employee representative bodies of the various sites/locations (local representatives, CSSCTs of the various sites, etc.) and participate in the operation of the CSE;
- Define a communication and negotiation strategy to facilitate the acceptance of change by the social partners and Cast Members and inform sites managers about the quantitative and qualitative indicators that make it possible to monitor the social climate and anticipate the risks of crisis;
- Prepare social developments and specific events by writing and presenting proposals in accordance with the company's strategy, collective agreement, agreements and labor law;
- Answer the various questions of sites manager or social partners regarding social relations and provide an advisory dimension prior to Disney development projects.
Your profile ?
With a 5-year university degree in Business School, university or equivalent, and a specialty in Social Law, you have 5 to 7 years' experience as an expert in social law and dealing with Employee Representatives and Staff Unions.
You are known for your ability to influence and know how to use negotiation techniques.
You demonstrate a good ability to deal with a variety of topics simultaneously and produce fast and reliable results. You have good analytical and writing skills, as well as good interpersonal skills with a listening attitude towards all types of audiences.
Finally, you must have a command of English, both spoken and written, at least at level B2 (advanced intermediate) and fluency level in French. You are also comfortable with computer tools.
The Disneyland Paris difference ?
- A great diversity of populations to manage
- Real prospects for internal promotion and mobility
- A multicultural environment and a wide variety of professions
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later