Already applied?View Dashboard
Payroll Senior Manager M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 723259BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 07, 2019
Within the dedicated payroll expertise unit grouping payroll, accounting and social declaration activities, you are the leader of a team of 3 payroll managers and 40 employees.
The main mission of this expertise unit is to carry out the payroll of Disneyland Paris employees: time and activity management operations, calculation of payroll elements, performance of controls, social declarations, adjustment of accounts, payment, etc.
- Design, deploy, operate and maintain an organization aligned with the company's objectives of process optimization and value creation by focusing on the most relevant and appropriate HR administrative activities
- Integrate the challenges: regulatory changes (DSN, simplified payslips, withholding tax, etc.), international dimension, HR development, demographic changes and talent retention, corporate social responsibility, technological change, etc.
- Lead change management by deploying tools and processes, training and supporting HR users, employees and managers
- Continuous dialogue with employees, social partners and employee representative bodies, answering their questions, participating in HR projects
- Advise and assist Human Resources Managers and Management (HR administrative procedures, legal constraints, adaptations to new regulations, support in relations with IORPs, etc.)
- Develop all social dashboards to monitor staff activity (subrogation, negative net, delegation hours, etc.) and use indicators to ensure the level of quality perceived by customers in a continuous improvement process
- Lead and develop a team of local managers by guaranteeing the roles and responsibilities of each and by transmitting their technical knowledge and professional attitudes to employees
Ideally, you have a 5-year university degree in HR, employment law and personnel administration and have at least 10 years' experience in similar positions with extensive experience in leadership and change management.
You have a very precise knowledge of the legal obligations related to personnel management and are familiar with current office automation tools and databases, as well as statistics. Knowledge of HR Access is a plus.
Influential and good communicator, you know how to guide reflection while making your interlocutors (all levels combined) feel comfortable. You have a proven ability to negotiate and reach an agreement while keeping both the client and the organization's objectives in mind.
Fluent in English and French (level C1), your skills are proven in communication with the ability to develop written and oral syntheses.
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A multicultural environment and a wide variety of professions
- A willingness to change focused on the technologies of tomorrow
- A sense of human relations oriented towards service excellence, both internally and externally
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later