Already applied?View Dashboard
Recruitment Officer - Fixed Term Contract M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 723272BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 07, 2019
To meet the needs of current growth and transformation, we are looking for an Internal Mobility Recruitment Officer for our Human Resources team. From advertising job offers to processing applications and organising internal interviews, you will actively participate in Talent Development at Disneyland® Paris.
Responsibilities:Your missions ?
Joining the Internal Mobility Recruitment team, your main duties will be:
- Working closely with internal clients, HR Business Partners and the Talent Acquisition team, you will participate in writing up specifications as well as developing the internal applicant sourcing strategy
- Helping to attract future candidates by working on communication, writing up and advertising job offers on our internal platform.
- Setting up a sourcing strategy and maintaining an active candidate pool to anticipate future needs; leveraging your curiosity and knowledge of markets and jobs, a determining element in the strategic orientation of our sourcing
- Holding selection interviews by phone or in-person for operational and support positions while guaranteeing an applicant experience in line with high Disney® standards.
- Working in project mode on the theme of internal mobility by providing support for our transformation and alignment with the segment practices of The Walt Disney Company and Disney Parks Experiences and Products.
- Hosting presentations for applicants (groups of 10 to 300) as well as internal meetings in French and English (videoconferences, workshops, etc.)
You have a master’s degree in Human Resources and at least 3 years of experience in the recruitment field or Human Resources, preferably in an international and multicultural environment.
You speak fluent French (C1), advanced English (B2/C1), and have excellent writing skills.
Analytically-minded, you know how to make numbers meaningful and are highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (cross-tabulation, Vlookup, Concatenate, Calcul, etc.)
Methodical and organised, you enjoy teamwork and motivating your peers, always striving to serve as an example.
You are very dynamic, cheerful and service-oriented with good communication skills. Agile, you adapt easily to working in a context of large-scale growth and transformation.
Knowledge of TMS-Monster, IBM-Kenexa or another Applicant Tracking System would be a plus.
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- Participate in the transformation of processes and tools as part of the DLP2020 plan and harmonization with the United States
- Integrate a company recruiting more than 500 different professions on all types of profiles
- Join a multicultural team that supports a full-cycle recruitment process
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later