Guest Services Representative - Work from Home, TexasApply Now Apply Later Job ID 738901BR Location San Antonio, Texas, United States Business Disney Store Date posted Jan. 15, 2020
Responsibilities:The Cast Member’s primary responsibility is to create Magical Moments for Guests of all ages, as well as ensuring a superior Guest experience. This is achieved by engaging and providing Guests with entertaining and magical interactions when they connect with the GSC. This is a part time, non-exempt position, working from home. Currently positions available in the following state: Arizona. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Answer inbound calls and email assisting Guests, providing impeccable Guest service
- Contact Guests via outbound calls as instructed by supervisory staff
- Identify and resolve issues that impact our Guests’ experiences
- Channel escalated issues to appropriate supervisors/managers
- Supports Disney Store Mission, “Creating Magical Moments for Guests of all Ages”
- Bring stories to life with scripted and non-scripted Guest-engagement statements
- Connects with Guests by asking open-ended questions to assess Guest needs and make appropriate recommendations and resolutions
- Contributes to a high energy, storytelling environment that provides Guests with an entertaining, fun and dynamic experience
- Assists Guests in finding solutions that best meet their needs while leveraging all available resources
- Consistently treats all Guests and Cast Members with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards in Guest Service
- Assist Supervisors, Trainers and Managers with Guest Services projects as assigned
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
- Guest Service experience preferred and ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement over the phone and via email
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills, including multi-tasking
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action as appropriate
- Access to a reliable, high-speed Internet connection required
- Proven ability to work in a structured environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts
- Previous experience in contact center or retail or service industry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Store USA, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.
Disney Store USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.