Business & Reporting Analyst M/F - permanent contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 767540BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 05, 2020
- Design and develop dashboards to support decisions
- Create multi-source, fixed or dynamic reports for the user
- Consider reporting needs and anticipate possible developments
- Communicate reports/dashboards data, ensuring that they are properly understood and used by users
- Verify and guarantee the sustainability, relevance and quality of reporting
- Maintain and improve reporting according to changing needs, the evolution of the company's information systems and the evolution of market tools
- Collaborate and maintain relations with information providers (Operations, IT....) and report requesters in order to be a driving force in the development of reports/dashboards
- Realize guest experience analysis in order to identify possible risks and opportunities for improvement
- Develop analyses and guest experience performance indicators in order to achieve the set objectives
- Identify forecast trends and communicate them to partners in order to establish, recommend and implement appropriate action plans
- Develop, produce and manage the operational calendar, with the involvement of partners
- Participate in projects and contribute to the initiatives deployed in the division
The keys to your success?
You have a master’s degree (engineering or business school) and at least 4 years’ experience in the development and use of databases, in the creation of reporting and in the management of information flows.
You have strong analytical and synthesis skills; you are at ease in an environment where figures and deadlines are important.
Methodical, enthusiastic and rigorous, your initiative and interpersonal skills will enable you to successfully carry out the missions entrusted to you and to adapt quickly to a dynamic international environment.
You are proficient in Excel, Access, VBA, BO Deski/Webi, and a data visualization tool (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.). You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com’
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.