Buyer M/F - permanent contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 767545BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 20, 2020
Within the Food Division, this new structure is responsible for implementing a new Food & Beverage purchasing strategy for all 146 F&B points of sales at Disneyland Paris (Parks, Hotels and Disney Village). The development of Food services is one of the strategic areas of focus for the coming years.
This role operates following Disneyland Paris 4 strategic priorities: Customer, Service Excellence, Capitalization of the Disney experience and Product and Profitability.
The Buyer aims to obtain the best cost/quality ratio of the product families he/she manages in order to improve the overall profitability of the Food & Beverage division and satisfy the customers' needs.
- Define the purchasing strategy for your categories in order to achieve the objectives set by the Food & Beverage Division.
- Carry out sourcing, know your markets, monitor products and trends.
- Prepare and launch tenders.
- Negotiate prices, commercial, contractual and logistic conditions and services.
- Guarantee the choice of the best logistic circuit for the regarding products and suppliers.
- Manage the product range in collaboration with the internal departments concerned.
- Monitor and evaluate suppliers in terms of product and quality of service
- Participate in product tests.
- Monitor contracts and manage litigations with suppliers
- Work cross functionally to advance your projects.
- Manage your dashboard with the different KPI's.
- Ideally, you have Masters’ degree in purchasing from a business school/food engineering school. You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the purchasing function in the catering, retail or food industry.
- Your negotiation skills are excellent and so are your analytical skills and ability to summarize
- You are a rigorous, organized, good communicator and you know how to sell your projects.
- You are fluent in French (C1) and you are an intermediate user in English (level B1/B2).
- You master Excel
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? To join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of visitors who come to our parks every year?
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.