Assistant ProducerApply NowApply Later Job ID 775609BR Location San Francisco, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 15, 2021
- Provide support in the approval process of interactive projects from concept to final release and live service product updates through product lifecycle, ensuring the delivery of Lucasfilm feedback to meet production deadlines.
- Support heavy slate of projects, ensuring review of submissions across design, art and development builds within established timelines.
- Track a high volume of submissions for all assigned projects to ensure the review and delivery of feedback for approval ensuring deadlines are met.
- Work with all partners to ensure maximum brand equity in Lucasfilm IP that bring creative, high-quality/brand-enhancing products.
- Participate in weekly production, art and story meetings, ensuring follow up on action items.
- Work with Brand QA lead to coordinate review of development builds.
- Organize the collaboration throughout the production process with cross-functional groups, by setting up meetings and following up on action items.
- 0 to 2 years of related game producing or combined software development experience.
- Passion for Star Wars and other Lucasfilm IP.
- Experience assessing risks and escalating to the appropriate team member(s).
- Experience building productive relationships with external partners, managers, peers and reports.
- Experience functioning as part of a team, sharing information and striving towards a common goal.
- Experience using all MS Office applications (including Outlook, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint), and database software (including JIRA).
- Equivalent Experience - Bachelor Degree Preferred
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Online, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Online is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.