Administrative AssistantApply NowApply Later Job ID P006986-R0010110 Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Jun. 30, 2021
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing Documentary & Unscripted Originals team.
As an Administrative Assistant at Hulu, you will materially impact the productivity and efficiency of the team, as well as gain valuable experience in the development and production of non-fiction content (documentaries, reality series, etc.).
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who has a strong interest in pop culture, and would like to pursue a career in unscripted content. The candidate should be a creative thinker capable of consistently achieving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. If you are someone who thrives on organization amidst chaos, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage busy calendar and heavy phones, keep call sheet, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and prepare itineraries
- Prepare and track expense reports
- Aid in preparing & proofreading presentations, pitch decks, creative documents & correspondence.
- Serve as a liaison by managing, sorting, and forwarding internal and external inquiries to the appropriate individuals
- Handle internal and external communications with high degree of diplomacy
- Track and organize all materials on current projects and incoming submissions
- Track and share competitive information
- Review material and provide brand-focused feedback
- Handle any personal requests promptly and comprehensively
- Handle confidential and other sensitive information
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of development, production or administrative experience at a television studio, network, production company or talent agency;
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Experience supporting a senior level executive preferred.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.