Associate Project Manager, Sales & DigitalApply NowApply Later Job ID 880877BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Nov. 22, 2021
Reports to Director, Sales & Digital.
- Spearhead, account manage, assess and route all assets for use across DMG’s roster of artists and projects
- Source and route asset for feedback and approval to internal and external stakeholders
- The above includes assets to be used with social media platform partners that include, but are not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and the like
- Route all web builds for DMG artists and properties, and handle hosting solutions as it pertains to internal or external partners, inclusive of domain and DNS registrations and upkeep
- Source and route web builds internally and externally for feedback and final approvals
- Responsible for maintenance and updates of Hollywoodrecords.com and additional Disney Music sites
- Research and manage third party relationships with design agencies for development of assets for both social and web needs
- Manage relationship with CRM team, scheduling and tracking of all CRM, providing CRM team with assets, writing copy and providing links for newsletters. Route for approvals, provide analytics tracking across various campaigns as needed. Work with internal parties to secure advertising opportunities with external brand partners within CRM.
- Ensure compliance within DMG in terms of assets created and websites built, route materials for internal review across corporate structure within the company, including legal review
- Work on D2C projects for DMG, including development work, asset creation, and compliance review
- Manage aspects of data collection with regards to compliance, privacy policies, and COPPA, working closely with DMG Corporate legal as needed
- Ensure compliance overall on all projects, builds and assets created for DMG
- Continually evaluate competitors and industry trends.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the music or entertainment industry
- High level of familiarity, even expertise, in social media platforms and the types of assets used therein
- Experience with various CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Skilled and experienced in Photoshop
- Experience managing relationships across various D2C and B2B solutions
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and strength in multitasking is a must
- Strong curiosity for all things related to this area of the business.
- Proven success in building and maintaining internal and external relationships – diplomacy and interpersonal skills are a necessity. Customer relations experience a plus
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with coding language options (ability to code not required, but a plus)
- Familiarity with data and privacy compliance a plus
- Working knowledge of design, a sense and experience for contemporary styles and trends a plus
- Experience with Adobe Workfront
- General understanding of reporting on web traffic a plus
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Hollywood Records, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.