Director, Global Performance Marketing Operations & TechnologyApply NowApply Later Job ID 907036BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jan. 06, 2022
- Support Disney Synergy opportunities - collaborate across the enterprise around using unique data, technology and content assets to drive overall business KPIs
- Provide weekly and monthly operations reports to provide senior management detailed roadmap of critical deliverables and overall operating health of core business units
- Manage the legal, privacy and security approvals for all marketing vendors and use cases
- Collect business requirements for marketing and provide briefs to product development
- Primary liaison with product and data science teams
- Provide requirements and manage marketing priorities for data analytics and reporting
- Manage prioritization of new requests
- Lead Disney Streaming’s global Audience capabilities in support of all campaigns and market launches
- Manage overall audience tech stack in partnership with data product and key vendors
- Partner with marketing teams to develop full-funnel audience strategies
- Manage data and audience operations to increase match rates, expand data sets, etc
- Develop MarTech roadmap and capabilities. Partner with acquisition marketing, product and data teams to enable state of the art cross-channel capabilities
- Lead martech strategy to ensure Disney Streaming has best-in-class, future state capabilities to drive growth
- Perform vendor due diligence, RFPs, and research and make recommendations to management
- Work with internal product teams for development needs
- Lead the Future Proofing workstream to ensure data and martech stack can operate effectively
- 8-10 years Marketing Operations experience in direct to consumer businesses
- Minimum 4+ years experience in a D2C subscription business.
- Strong background in Marketing and Advertising Technologies and their applications to scale performance marketing organizations
- Experience sourcing vendors, drafting RFPs, and working with internal teams to conduct due diligence
- Significant experience in data collection and audience creation (i.e. Identity, cookies, match rates, data onboarding)
- Strong understanding of the data privacy landscape (i.e. GDPR) including platform updates (i.e. iOS, Chrome) and upcoming changes
- Strong quantitative background
- Demonstrated background for delivering business efficiencies specifically in assisting performance marketing teams achieve customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Ability to determine resource needs and recommend solutions
- Experience in both startup environments as well as more established corporate businesses
- Strong team builder
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.