Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Internships: Marketing 2018/19Apply Now Job ID 492408BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted 09/28/2017
Are you an undergraduate looking for a challenging and rewarding 12 month internship with Disney?
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine gaining valuable skills to add to your degree within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship. You will receive constructive on-the-job training and the opportunity to take on real responsibility within a supportive and encouraging business environment. As a valued employee you will receive essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and onwards in your career.
We have Marketing and Digital Marketing Internships available across all of our Disney businesses
We offer a number of placements within our Marketing teams and our interns are fully integrated into the everyday tasks of one of our businesses e.g. Disney Channel, Walt Disney Studios, Disney Interactive, Disney Media Distribution or our Corporate group, playing a key role in providing commercial and creative support across the UK or EMEA.
These roles offer fantastic exposure to a wide range of responsibilities and will be an excellent springboard for your future career in Strategic Marketing.
Please visit https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/about/#our-businesses for more details on our businesses.
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
- MUST have the legal right to work in the UK
- Applicants should be studying a relevant Marketing degree subject and be able to demonstrate a passion for forging a career in marketing
- Strong MS Office skills essential
- Great attention to detail and specifically the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good at prioritising and natural ability to tackle various admin duties
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience with Disney and help build the foundations of your future career
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training and networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more…
- The chance to attend Family and Friends movie screenings, seeing the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or in the West End.
- Ability to join charity projects within the community, participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
- Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products and shows.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter; please note applications without covering letters will not be considered.
Your covering letter should include the following information and be around 400 words:
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
- Why should Disney choose you for the 12 month placement?
Application deadline: Friday 15th December 2017.
Our Internship programme commences in Summer 2018.