Already applied?View Dashboard
HR Technology Analyst (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 551488BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May. 11, 2018
Job Summary:At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
- Analysis of HR system enhancement requests, working with the requestor to determine functional requirements, integration challenges, global template impact, site specific or enterprise impact
- Define and document business requirements for system enhancements
- Partner with DTSS resources to determine best technical solution for requested enhancements
- Provide post implementation and day-to-day support to internal and external clients
- Evaluate current process and data flows for efficiency, accuracy and consistency
- Assist on projects related to system enhancements/implementations, working with business partners and external vendors
- Evaluate and analyze HR Systems to assist in identifying new requirements
- Develop and monitor test plan for system enhancements
- Provide day to day support for SAP
- Knowledge of HR ERP applications, SAP a plus
- Experience working with outsourcing, ASP and SAS
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated problem solving experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and interface with employees at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and change course of action quickly
- Working knowledge of SAP HR or related HR system experience required
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Access, Excel and Project.
- Detail oriented and excellent follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, as well as technical writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including customer service skills and demonstrated ability to build partnerships
- Metrics and analytics experience a plus
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Technology, Human Resources or related field preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.