Already applied?View Dashboard
Human Resources Business Partner (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 603594BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Dec. 18, 2018
Job Summary:With nearly 16,000 employees spread over more than 500 businesses, Human Resources at Disneyland Paris are at the heart of all the projects of the Resort. It is through our 8,000 recruitments a year, 300,000 hours of training provided each year, work wellness and health / safety programs that we support teams on a daily basis on their field issues and their strategic objectives.
The Human Resources Department is currently looking for experienced HR Business Partners to support different operational divisions, including our Technical Services / Maintenance, Warehouses and Restaurants populations.
Responsibilities:Your main activities?
In order to contribute to the achievement of the operational objectives and those of the HRD, you will assist the Human Resources Department in the implementation of the global HR policy in the interests of fairness and coherence, while ensuring the respect of rules. Real partner for the managers of your scope, you ensure support on all the HR issues of their perimeter through these missions:
- Provide advice and support to managers / senior managers and their teams on all human resources topics as well as their business projects with social impacts
- Formulate recommendations and solution proposals (consulting) to client divisions taking into account their constraints and HR policies defined in collaboration with them
- Manage external and internal recruitment in consultation with the client departments
- Ensure the development of the teams, in coordination with the HRD Training team;
- Participate in HR projects and those of client divisions;
- Ensure the application of HR policies and labor / social security legislation / regulation
- Ensure the management and administrative and operational follow-up of the employees of the client divisions
Graduated from a Bac +5 business school, university or equivalent, with a specialization in labor law / Human Resources, you have 5 to 8 years of experience in a generalist HR function acquired in the field where you have in particular accompanied your clients in the context of files and projects with strong legal and social stakes.
With a heightened sense of teamwork, you have the ability to handle a variety of topics simultaneously and produce fast, reliable results. You have good analytical and editorial skills, as well as a relational ease with a listening posture for any type of audience.
Finally, you must speak French fluently (C1 or C2 level) and English at a B2 level (advanced intermediate) and are comfortable with computer tools.
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A great diversity of professions and populations
- Real prospects for internal promotion and mobility
- A multicultural environment and international projects
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later