Already applied?View Dashboard
Construction Refurbishment ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 602195BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jan. 07, 2019
From re-theming a hotel based on the Marvel universe to renovating the facades of an attraction such as the Tower of Terror, the diversity of our projects and the attention to detail inherent to all work at Disneyland Paris provides a real opportunity for professional fulfilment
As part of the Disneyland Paris Construction and Engineering Department, you will be managing a team assigned to minor and major on-site refurbishment projects.
Your responsibilities include:
- Deploying the annual investment plan taking into account quality of work delivered, budget and worksite safety.
- Delivering expected results in construction and refurbishment project management, optimizing and proposing any actions that could improve them.
- Ensuring respect of statutory and contractual rules, agreements and HR policies whilst maintaining good labor relations.
- Coordinating and supervising your Project Managers/Coordinators
- Assessing the work and performance of your team and promoting their career development.
- Promoting relations and communication with all business units and product partners (Restaurants, Boutiques, Hotels, Product Integration, etc.).
- Ensuring coordination with contractors and support services within the scope of the construction project.
Basic Qualifications:Do you have the right profile?
We’re looking for people with:
- Experience in construction and refurbishment project management on varied, multi-site properties (hotels, restaurants, boutiques, office buildings of various sizes…) and handling annual budgets of 25 to 30 million euros.
- A 5-year Engineering degree (Electrical, Electromechanical, Civil…) 15 years’ experience in the field of construction with at least 5 years of contracting
- Experience in engineering design and/or Scheduling, piloting and coordinating construction or maintenance is a plus..
- Proven managerial and client relations skills and demonstrate strong leadership.
- 10 years managing a team of at least 7 direct reports.
- Budget management and other financial analytical skills.
- Pack office and planning software skills.
- Flexible hours (depending on the project, work hours can be at night).
- French category B driver’s license since at least 2 years.
- Fluent French (C2) and advanced-intermediate level English (B2).
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A long-term investment programme with exceptional projects.
- A wide range of projects managed in a company with a very strong safety culture
- And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all on one site!
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later