Already applied?View Dashboard
Crisis Management Officer (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 602183BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 29, 2018
Job Summary:From operational emergency response to global crisis strategy, from operational continuity plans to evacuation procedures, the Crisis Management department is in charge of preparing the company for handling crises or events that could affect its interests.
The Crisis Management department is also involved in new company projects, operations and special events.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
When you join the Disneyland Paris Crisis Management department, you will work with a wide range of business lines (theme parks, hotels, events and support functions):
- Coordinating and setting up the Crisis Management System.
- Developing crisis management plans (danger avoidance plan, emergency plan, operational continuity plans, recovery plan, etc.).
- Monitoring, assessing and analysing risk.
- Integrating risk, evacuation and crowd management factors into new construction and event projects.
- Validating operational procedures for crises and emergency situations.
- Providing crisis management training for departments concerned.
- Preparing and running crisis exercises and preparing feedback.
- Assisting in critical event management.
Do you have the right profile?
- You have a 5-Year Master’s degree in Crisis Management or Risk Management and at least 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Crisis Management or Risk Management and at least 5 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Crowd flow Management experience is a plus.
- You ideally have a SSIAP 3 (French diploma for Department Head of Fire Safety and Assistance to Persons in Danger).
- You have proficient computer skills.
- Languages (Written, Spoken) : Advanced French and English
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A wide variety of situations to be managed
- A full range of crisis management duties: from the first actions in the field to strategic planning
- A company with a very strong culture of safety
- And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site!
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 16 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later